Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

All the beauty and edibles in single pot

Here is the proof that lack of space does not stop greenery. You have to admit that the idea of maintaining your own herb garden sounds like a great thing than waiting for vegetable delivery or going out to do herbs shopping.

Buy Plants I Buy Herbs I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I 40% Off Gardening Kit I Offers

Thankfully, there’s no shortage of herb garden ideas for small spaces of every kind, from micro apartments to shared spaces. How gratifying it is to have edible plants in a seemingly impossible growing environment and small spaces! This is an extremely flexible way to grow your favourite culinary herbs and keep them close to the kitchen door.

Buy Plants I Buy Herbs I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I 40% Off Gardening Kit I Offers

A potted herb garden is the simplest way to grow a mini garden. Herbs are one of the most rewarding container crops. Most are also easy to grow. Mint, Parsley, Rosemary, Chives, Sage, Coriander, and Basil etc. A beautiful way to design your container herb garden is to combine the herbs. This increases the visual appeal.

A perfect idea for beginners is to create an indoor kitchen herb garden and grow several of your favourite herbs. Culinary herbs make wonderful companion plants to many vegetables improving their flavor and warding off unwanted pests.

Growing it indoors
Light is a key to grow healthy plants. Although an open, east- or south-facing window is the easiest solution. If there is not enough light then consider installing a skylight or positioning a grow light over the herbs. You can place a shelf near a window and keep plants on the same.

Growing at a patio or balcony or terrace
You can utilize your vertical space. Hanging baskets and multilayer plant stands are excellent ways to add more herbs. Use the long window boxes and attach them to your balcony if you have a rail. Here you have more space so you can use big pots.

Growing in a small outdoor space
Potted plant herbs along walkways or at the garden’s edge will go well if the place is limited. You can scatter the containers among or between other things throughout a garden. By growing one pot garden, small space will no longer become a problem.

Recommended Planters : Colorful Planters :

Add a splash of colors to indoor or table-top plants at home and office with these colorful planters.

View | Buy Colorful Planters >> | Browse Planters by Size | Browse Special Planters >>

Buy ready to use nutrient-rich soil:

Buy nutrient-rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use, a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

Buy Decorative Pebbles:

Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :

View Details | Buy Decorative Pebbles >>

Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.