Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Are you planning a terrace garden? have a look at these elements…

Today’s fast generation wants everything near and terrace garden is the best option for limited space availability. A wide range of plants is grown on terrace or roof and this type is called ‘terrace gardening’. These gardens can be ornamental or functional; they add beauty and the health to your life.

Buy Plants I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I Buy Pebbles I Buy Flowering Bulbs I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offers

Plants that you can keep in terrace garden

Technically one can grow everything from cereals, pulses, herbs, shrubs to medium sized trees. Some people like to grow fresh vegetables on their terraces, while others want to create a green retreat. Occasionally, gardeners can create a mixture of the two. There is a good range of creepers and climbers for the terrace garden.

Buy Plants I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I Buy Pebbles I Buy Flowering Bulbs I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offers

Grow vegetables organically

Fresh organically grown vegetables taste delicious, are good for health and safe from chemicals. Use a good quality potting mix for healthy growth of plants and productivity. You can grow many plants like Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Radishes, Beans, Potatoes, Onions, Carrots, Beetroot, Lettuce, Garlic, Chilies and Peppers, Gourds, and Eggplant etc.

Impressive flower bed

You can make a raised bed and you’ll be able to grow a lot of flowers there with different colors, textures, and mass of all the various plants. A garden plot in which flowers can be grown which may include long-blooming perennials, ornamental grasses, and flowering shrubs.

Natural garden near to you

You need not go long for colors or edibles. You can call the garden near to you by setting it as a terrace garden. The government provides artificial gardens but the natural ones are the most touching as you take care on your own. You can grow plants naturally at your surrounding and feel the effortless natural touch.

You can grow fruits as well

You can grow not only vegetables and ornamentals but also the fruit plants. Medium sized fruit shrubs and trees can be planted and grown well on the terrace. You just need to take care of the pot size and plant food. Lemon, Pomegranate, Banana, Guava, Grape, Strawberry, and sugar apple etc. are the few examples that you can enjoy the season.

Important things to set

The plant has basic need of soil, sunlight, water, food, and home. We can decorate the plants and the garden by using different elements like colorful pots, pebbles, potpourris, and interesting arrangements.

Pots and planters

The gardens are usually designed with container plants to make the terrace easier to manage. Gardeners can build raised beds on their terraces for gardening. The required pot size and shape will be dependent on the plant type and the growth. There is a number of pot & planter types and they are available in attractive colors too.

Decorating Pebbles

Pebbles come in various colors and textures and can have streaks, known as veins, of quartz or other minerals. They can be found largely at the water bodies. Pebbles and stones provide support and a medium to many plants with the attractive looks. Flowering bulbs, Orchids, Cactus, Alpine plants, and Succulents grow well in stones.

Soil and fertilizer

Plants grow healthy when we give good soil and quality food to them. Many plants love the organically rich soil and love to eat their food in the form of fertilizers. A wide range of soil type and fertilizers is available in the market today. Organic elements are the best of the synthetic elements. They give best results without any side effects.

Recommended Planters : Colorful Planters :

Add a splash of colors to indoor or table-top plants at home and office with these colorful planters.

View | Buy Colorful Planters >> | Browse Planters by Size | Browse Special Planters >>

Buy ready to use nutrient-rich soil:

Buy nutrient-rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use, a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

Buy Decorative Pebbles:

Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :

View Details | Buy Decorative Pebbles >>

Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.