Creative ways to breathe new life into your garden

Buy Plants Online | Buy Vegetable Seeds | Buy Organic Fertilizers | Buy Gardening accessories

I suppose I’ve never been very creative in the garden; whenever I want to plant something, I always go for a boring old pot! But really, you can make a planter out of just about anything.

Buy Plants Online | Buy Vegetable Seeds | Buy Organic Fertilizers | Buy Gardening accessories

Why not add a little bit of whimsy and charm to your garden with items you already have around the house? Here are a few of my favorite clever garden container ideas. Get inspired!

From pretty planters to colorful garden plans, we’ve got creative ways to breathe new life into your garden and outdoor living spaces

Find ideas for shade gardens, DIY planter boxes, house plant arrangements, hanging baskets, backyard landscaping and more.

Tool Box Planters

Tool boxes have that upper and lower level, making them ideal for showcasing a mini garden.

Chair Planter

Simply remove the seat so your pot can rest in the frame!

Cinder Block Planters

Stacked cinder blocks have readymade compartments that are ideal for a variety of plants. You can stack and build them to create a wall or fit a custom space.