Indoor Lizard Repellent Plants
Even though most of us are well aware of how beneficial lizards are – they eat a staggering amount of nasty insects and spiders – the fear and disgust for these creatures has a big tendency to far outweigh any benefits taken from having these little wonders around our property.
So, how to eradicate lizards and prevent them from ever appearing again?
Do not panic! You can actually use some indoor plants to get rid of these lizards problems. Yes, plants can actually help you keep lizards and insects out of home.
These are Top Lizard Repellent Plants :
1. Mentha Piperita, Peppermint
2. Rue, Herb-of-grace, Ruta Graveolens
3. Eucalyptus, Nilgiri
What do house lizards eat?
- They prefer eating hard-to-control but tasty bugs – wasps, ants, grasshoppers, beetles and spiders.
- Where are they common?
- Lizards are common in warm areas where cover and food are abundant.
- Are lizards harmful to humans?
- Most species are harmless to humans and some species can be kept as pets – including iguanas, bearded dragons, geckos and anoles.
4. Mentha Arvensis, Japanese Mint
5. Pencil Tree, Euphorbia tirucalli
**Recommended Planters : Colorful Planters :**
Add a splash of colors to indoor or table top plants at home and office with these colorful planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.