Do u like terrac / garden wall covered with flowers ? Here are 12 creeper plants to help.
True climbers take up little ground space, and are excellent choices for smaller gardens, terracs, balcony, whereas wall shrubs require more ground space.
Climbers are a versatile group of plants - use climbing plants to cover fences, walls, trellis, arches or obelisks! You can also train certain shrubs as ‘wall shrubs’ for the same effect.
Climbers are great for screening unsightly areas of the garden, brightening up bare walls and adding height to your borders.
Here are our best recommendations:
1. Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (Blue) - Plant
2. Thunbergia Alata (White) - Plant
3. Passiflora Incarnata (Purple), Krishana Kamal - Plant
4. Curtain creeper, Vernonia creeper, Parda bel - Plant
5. Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (White) - Plant
6. Thunbergia Grandiflora - Plant
7. Garlic Creeper, Mansoa Alliacea - Plant
8. Allamanda Creeper (Yellow) - Plant
9. Hedera Helix, English Ivy - Plant
10. Grape Ivy - Plant
11. Thunbergia Mysorensis, Mysore Trumpet Vine - Plant
12. Money Plant Variegated - Plant