Plants are the perfect present for different occasions. Celebrate the special day with a living plant gift for Birthday, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Anniversary, Wedding & Engagement, New Baby Gifts, House Warming, Retirement, Valentine’s Day, Remembrance and many more. It shows your love and respect towards the recipient.
Why plants ?
• Live plants are a notable, more likely alive, beautiful, healthy & a thoughtful gift.
• Surveys proved that most people like plants as a gift to give and to receive.
• Live plants are a long lasting a gift, if the person takes care of it.
• Indirectly you are helping the environment to flourish at its best.
Advantages of potted plant gifts over the traditional floral bouquet :
• Floral bouquet slowly looses their petals but your loved one can see the growth of a plant year after year.
• Bouquet may become trash but plants are perfect for home or the office.
• Plants are more healthy than bouquets and available in reasonable prices too.
Benefits of giving plants as a gift :
• Live plants last much longer than cut flowers, promote positive memories.
• Plant will continue to deliver your good wishes for years to come.
• Live plant gift will give off oxygen, boosting the air quality in the recipient’s home.
• Gifting plants are appealing, shows caring and more helpful to express emotions.
Plants as a gift :
There are many categories and varieties of plants to gift. For example, Asparagus densiflorus, Amaryllis, Orchids, Lavender, Roses, Bamboo, Succulents, Air purifiers, Terrarium, Chlorophytum, Adenium, Peperomia clusiifolia and so many.
Recommended Planters : Planters by Size
Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.