Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Experience priceless happiness while watching bulbs grow!

Spring bulbs herald an end to dark winter days, bringing a welcome splash of color to the garden when few other plants are in flower. Spring-planted bulbs produce some of the most awesome garden colors with lesser effort.

Buy Plants I Buy Flowering Bulbs I Buy Pots I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offers

Plant them among your perennials to create a beautiful bed, or create a special ‘patterned’ bulb garden to please your view. Flower bulbs are not difficult to grow and are a delight to watch during their growth till they flower.

Buy Plants I Buy Flowering Bulbs I Buy Pots I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offers

In fact, flower bulbs suit any garden and almost most gardening situations whether on the terrace, in pots or as grown in your garden and even in partial shade or no shade situations! A large number of these plants producing attractive flowers are commercially important plants in floriculture.

In horticulture, the word bulb includes underground modified stems which are used for propagation for example bulb, corm, tuber, and rhizome. Plants with tuberous roots are also grouped as bulbous plants.

A large number of these plants producing attractive flowers are grown in the hills and are commercially grown well both in plains and hills. Many of these bulbs are ideal for containers; use them to liven up your porch or deck. And don’t forget to plant extras for cut flower bouquets!

Here are some of the most popular spring planted bulbs Gladiolus, Dahlias, Calla lily, Curcuma, Ranunculus, and Shamrock etc. They can be planted in a grove, near the mailbox, as swaths of colors in garden beds, and as colorful borders.

Knowing when to plant spring bulbs is important for the best displays. Begin to plant spring flowering bulbs, corms and tubers in borders and containers between October to December, before the coldest winter weather comes.

Recommended Planters : Colorful Planters :

Add a splash of colors to indoor or table-top plants at home and office with these colorful planters.

View | Buy Colorful Planters >> | Browse Planters by Size | Browse Special Planters >>

Buy ready to use nutrient-rich soil:

Buy nutrient-rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use, a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

Buy Decorative Pebbles:

Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :

View Details | Buy Decorative Pebbles >>

Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.