Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Have less space-Grow your own vertical garden

Buy flowering plants | Buy vegetable seeds | Buy herbs | 40% off top 5 pack | Buy flower tower

Vertical Tower Garden is a vertical, growing system that allows you to grow up to 20 vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers in less than three square feet—indoors or out. So it’s the perfect companion in your journey toward healthy living.

Buy flowering plants | Buy vegetable seeds | Buy herbs | 40% off top 5 pack | Buy flower tower

Another cool trend in vertical gardens is the flower tower.

The flower tower planter is popular for growing bushy perennials like impatiens that expand to cover the pots so that you can’t see it. Some people also use it for growing strawberries in a space-challenged yard.

You can actually buy shorter flower towers that are hanging planters. These are great for growing herb gardens, since you can conveniently place them by a kitchen window or even grow them indoors.

you can grow almost all your vegetables like broccoli, kale, herbs, strawberries, spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peas etc. also you can enjoy them directly on to your plate.

You can also grow strawberries in these as well, keeping them away from berry eaters.

Tower garden ideas are great for growing veggies and herbs or as decoration in your yard.

You will like the best tower ideas garden on this list!

We love the idea of a vertical garden because it allows for more space for plants to grow. A tower garden allows for optimal plant growth above the ground, plus it’s nice to look at.

Try your hand at these tower gardens that you can make yourself .

Simply put soil and add flower or veggys or herb plants or seeds and see your lovely garden grow vertically.

Water and cross your fingers that the thing lives. As long as you chose petunias and you water them, the tower will live.

you can sit and enjoy FRESH meal with your family while looking your plants growing next to you.

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

I had less place in-front of my house, but i am not sure how to place more plant infront of my house, while I am doing a research in google I found one of the guide it helps me to design and plant more items in small place with organic vegetables, you can get the guide here >> ( go2l.ink/gardening )<<
Now I plant more items with less space.