Let your love grow ...!Gift rose plants to express your feelings to your loved ones

Worldwide Roses are known to be the “King of Flowers”. Because of their wonderful Colors, Look, Fragrances, and their graceful growth habit. Which makes them ideally suited for Potted plants & Gardens too.

Browse | Buy set of 5 enchanting roses + 5 Pots now >>

Each class has distinctive traits.

1. LIGHT YELLOW ROSES :

Yellow Roses are the perfect way to toast friends, lift spirits and send a general wish for well-being.

These Rose colour resembles Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, Friendship, Falling in Love,I care.

2.ORANGE ROSES :

All make a great gift for a friend to say “Congratulations!” or a lover to show your desire and affection.

Orange Rose color resembles Desire, Enthusiasm, Jovial and Happy Feelings

3. RED ROSES :

Red color is the flammy color of love and the color of blood is the color of rose “THE QUEEN” of all Roses.

Browse | Buy set of 5 enchanting roses 5 Pots now >>

Red Rose color resembles Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, “I Love You”, “Job Well Done”, Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion, Unconscious beauty,

4. WHITE ROSES :

The color white has always been synonymous with purity and virtue. And so, sincerity, purity, and chastity are some of the obvious meanings of a white rose.

White Rose color resembles Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness,“I am worthy of you”, Heavenly, Happy love.

5. PINK ROSES :

You plant a hope when you bring Pink passion at your Home. You hope that it grows a happy life and brings in luck and kindness in your household

Pink Rose colour resembles Happiness, Elegance, Romance, Admiration, Sweetness, Thank You, Appreciation, Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, “Please Believe Me” Appreciation, Gratitude, Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace, Gladness, Joy, Sweetness.

[