Let's give him a tribute on this #TEACHER'S DAY... Grow Plants...!

#A.P.J. Abdul Kalam always used to say he would like to be remembered as a teacher. When he became the President in 2002, he made no compromise on his penchant for teaching. He grabbed every opportunity to teach students, especially children, wherever he went. Administering a pledge on national development to the youth was his passion.

40% off on Top 5 plant | Buy plants | Buy pots | Buy pebbles | Today,s offer | Buy Jade plant

**In an exclusive interview to The Hindu on the occasion of ‘#Teachers Day’ on September 5, 2013, the former President said: “If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me.”**Minutes before his end came on Monday, Mr. Kalam was teaching students at the Indian Institute of Management, Shillong.

40% off on top 5 plants pack | Thorn Less Roses pack | Exotic 12 Roses Garden Pack | Today’s offer

“Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber and future of an individual…youth have a dream and also they have a pain. The pain comes out of their dream; they want to live in a prosperous, happy and peaceful India. This type of student’s environment ignites me and leads me to interact with young minds,” he said in the interview.

40% off on top 5 plant pack | Top 5 Feng Shui Plants | Top 5 Plants to Attract Money | Today’s offer

Mr. Kalam also taught scientists who worked with him. V. Ponraj, a senior scientist at the Aeronautical Development Agency who is associated with the ‘Missile Man’ since 1995, is now the Adviser to the former President.

40% off on top 5 plant pack | Express Love with these 5 plants | Top 5 No Fail Plants | Today’s offer

“I am doing a research on ‘affordable health care through cloud infrastructure,’ and Mr. Kalam is my guide. He suggested that I take this subject and guided me all through. On July 16 this year, the former president spent a couple of hours reviewing my work and asked me to start writing the thesis,” Mr. Ponraj told The Hindu on Monday.

Top 6 Succulent | Top 6 Cute Succulents | Dozen Sweet Succulents | Top 6 Sunshine succulents

Mr. Kalam and Mr. Ponraj have authored a few books. The latest one in Tamil titled Puyalai than dial thendral, yennathil nalam irunthal kanavu Tamilagam malarum is half complete. “We have written seven chapters together.Now, I have to finish this book with his thoughts…he will remain my teacher and guide forever,” Mr. Ponraj said

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

Buy Decorative Pebbles :

Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :

View Details | Buy Decorative Pebbles >>

Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.