Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Living around green nature helps you to live healthy

Plant a tree might help you live longer. A new study shows that living in or near greenery can be a bonus for longevity, and seeing more green may also boost mental health, and gives pleasure to the mind, according to a team of experts.

Buy Plants I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I 40% Off Table Top / Office Desk Pack I Buy Seeds I Offers

Day by day, quality of human health is decreasing. The issue is partly due to the visual absence of plants and may be improved by adding elements of Nature, for example, by creating parks or gardens, by offering a view through windows & balcony, and by potted plants.

Buy Plants I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I 40% Off Table Top / Office Desk Pack I Buy Seeds I Offers

The trees, shrubs and other plants outside your home might offer something more than just pretty scenery. Nowadays commercial places also keep greenery at business and workplaces. Moreover, in most cities, trees are planted and parks established in order to improve the environment.

Over the last few years, however, valuable research has been carried out looking at the effects of being in Nature, and of adding plants to our surrounding. To the extent that the results are positive. The levels of vegetation were determined using satellite imagery from different seasons and years.

The first hospitals in Europe where a garden was considered an essential part of the environment in that it supported the healing process.The study suggests that several factors play a role in reducing the death rate, including improved mental health, social engagement, and physical activity.

This greenery probably induces positive changes in awareness and emotion, which again may impact on stress level, health, and well-being. Although plants improve the environment in different ways, including improved air quality, more oxygen production, quality food, and medicines etc.

One theory of New York scientists suggests that the visual is important for stress recovery and that stress reduction is faster in Nature compared to urban environments. Experimental studies on psychological benefits of indoor plants have recently been reviewed in a report including more than twenty studies by Bringslimark and team.

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.