Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Looking for a blue planet? these plants are the perfect ones!

Have you wonder, how blue planet will look like? The blue color symbolizes faith and heaven. Here, these 5 plants can be added to the garden and you can get the feel of blue planet.

Buy Plants I Buy Fertilizers I Buy Pots I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offer

The parts of a plant, in combine makes the garden look beautiful. And, by planting blue bloom in the surrounding will give a feel of the heaven. There are some plants with blue leaves and blue flowers. Blue flower petals are the excellent choice for making ‘Blue Planet’.

These plants can be planted as a group or mass in the shrub border. Also, a good specimen or accent for foundations and other locations near homes or patios. They will look awesome in hedge and containers.

Phlox

These plants are also called as Wild blue phlox, Woodland phlox, or Wild sweet William with different sub-species. Flowers may appear in the spring and early summer. They are pleasantly fragrant. The petals are a variety of pastel colors and is a spreading, native wildflower which forms mats of foliage.

Hydrangea macrophylla

Alpengluhen big leaf Hydrangea, Ayesha, Blue Billow, Blue Wave are the other names of this plant. The inflorescence of Hydrangea macrophylla is a corymb type and all flowers placed in a plane or a hemisphere or even a whole sphere in cultivated forms. The four sepals of flowers have attractive blue color.

Salvia farinacea

This plant is also known as Mealy cup sage and Mealy sage. The cultivar ‘Victoria Blue’ has darker blue flowers. Dark-blue to faint blue tubular flowers are densely congested in whorls along the upper stems.

Clitoria ternatea

Common names of this plant are- Butterfly Pea, Blue pea, Aparajita, Gokurna Shankha Pushpa. This wonderful twining plant bears quite large flowers which are a beautiful shade of blue with a white throat. The flowers may produce in late summer, deep blue with a yellow to white pattern in the centre of the lower petal.

Thunbergia erecta

This plant’s other names are Bush clock vine and King’s-mantle. The herbaceous perennial climbing plant can be grown as a bush with weeping branches or it can be trained like a vine. The flowers are absolutely wonderful and it flowers in the colder season.

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.