Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Need a day motivation? Look around and see what plants can do!

‘Monday’, a start of a week and all people know after a weekend we need a motivation. A motivation to start again, a motivation to stay fresh, and a motivation to remain productive throughout the week.

Buy Plants I Buy Flowering Bulbs I Buy Pots I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Table Top / Office Desk Pack I Offers

We live in 21 st century and many people are aware of their physical and mental health too. Our health is directly and indirectly linked with nature especially the plants. They play a vital role as the plants provide food, medicine, shelter, calmness, and oxygen.

Buy Plants I Buy Flowering Bulbs I Buy Pots I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Table Top / Office Desk Pack I Offers

What they exactly do?

1. Plants Make You Happier

When we surround ourselves with the natural beauty of flowers, it is proven that our stress levels decrease, we feel more light-hearted and our thoughts are more hopeful and optimistic. Flora (plants) is good for the eye and the soul. Not only the aesthetic beauty they display, but their vibrancy of colors and very much, their fragrance, can induce a state of intense happiness and self-confidence.

2. Boosts Memory & Concentration

There is no doubt that having plants about to feed, water, trim or even just enjoy, exercises the brain, and improves memory with an increase in concentration capacity. Flower scents have long been known to trigger pleasant memories and induce an overall sense of well being. This gives new meaning to the old term, flower strength!

3. Improves Mental Health

Planting, caring or just being in a natural environment has proven to have a positive effect on people’s mental health. Those people who spend more time outdoors where there are trees, shrubs, flowering plants and sunshine, have a more positive outlook on life and are less prone to depression and sullen moods. In offices, indoor plants can help to do the same.

4. Reduces Stress

It’s a fact that people who do gardening, indoors or outdoors tend to be less stressed as the nurturing aspect of caring for plants has a calming effect. It is rewarding on many levels including the release of those good feeling endorphins that are emitted when we satisfied with our work.

5. Improves productivity

Having plants and shrubs as well as flowers and even small trees at the workplace contribute to a great environment for the workers resulting in increased production. Healthy and happy surroundings help people to work tension free and indirectly productivity improves.

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.