These 17 Plants can make you feel happy
House plants can contribute to a feeling of wellbeing, making you calmer and more optimistic. Studies have shown that patients who face a garden view in their hospital rooms often recover more quickly than those facing a wall.
Here are nurserylive top 10 recommendation
2. Syngonium (Syngonium podophyllum)
3. Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine
4. Dendrobium Orchid (Dendrobium)
5. Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine
6. Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens)
7. Poinsettia (Euphorbia pulcherrima)
8. Passiflora Incarnata (Purple), Krishana Kamal
9. Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata “Bostoniensis”)
10. Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
12. Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia “Exotica Compacta”)
13. Pot Mum (Chrysanthemum morifolium)
14. Bamboo Palm (Chamaedorea seifrizii)
15. Heart-Leaf Philodendron (Philodendron Oxycardium)
16. Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
17. Kunda, Downy Jasmine
It becomes very important to select the planters wisely according to available space, the plants we grow or the colours of one’s choice.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.