Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Plants will make your loved ones happy!

Definitely, a bouquet of flowers is beautiful, they don’t last too long. Here’s one of the reasons that plants make you happier - given the responsibility of looking after something, gives you a sense of reward and satisfaction, resulting in increased happiness.

It will reduce your carbon footprint. A plant gift is a beautiful reminder to the person that you love, miss. Each time they glance over to your gift, they will think of you.

Buy Plants I Buy Gifts I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Diwali Special Plants Pack I Offers

Ferns

You may not think of ferns for the gift but they can be perfect. If you are giving someone a fern as a gift, you are giving the hope that the person will get confidence, wealth and happiness. They produce beautiful fronds and can be hung, ground planted, pot planted or they can be mounted on the wall.

All you need to put them into a little moss. Nephrolepis, Asparagus fern, Fish Tail Fern, A bird Nest Fern, Victoria Bird Nest Fern, Lemon Button Fern, Staghorn, Adiantum etc. are the few examples.

Buy Plants I Buy Gifts I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Diwali Special Plants Pack I Offers

Succulents and cactus

Their unique shapes and colors make them attractive in any situation. These plants will provide many years of enjoyment by sitting in a kitchen or other window. They are affordable, simple to transport, and easy to care for.

Cactus symbolizes endurance and to someone that is going through a hard time, this is a great gift to give them with great meaning. Pencil cactus, Aloe, Crassula, Sedum, Jade plant, Euphorbia, Moon Cactus, Christmas Cactus etc. are the few examples.

Herbs, shrubs and trees

A living and breathing gift that lives for several years and significantly benefits the Earth. An inspiration for others to do the same. They combine a raw sense of beauty with everyday usefulness. This fusion makes herb & shrub gift an unforgettable offering that will flourish in a recipient’s home long after.

Loved ones will enjoy vibrant color, aroma and taste. Rosemary, Mint members, Lavender, Garlic chives, Rose & other flowering plants, Grasses, Pines & palms etc. are the few examples.

Bamboo plants

Being a durable plant that is easy to care for, lucky bamboo has a modern and masculine look and as its roots in Feng Shui by giving off good luck and fortune to its owner. We also love lucky bamboo because it is a gift that can last for years to come if properly cared for. Lucky bamboos are available in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The number of stalks determines the kinds of energy the plant attracts into your home and life.

Climbers and Creepers

Climbers and creepers are a group of plants provide masses of foliage are useful to cover walls, trees or a fence. They add a decorative touch to a home and they also have their practical uses. Money plants bring wealth. They symbolize upward growth and progress. Philodendron, Ivy, Pothos, Curtain creeper, Clitoria, Bougainvillea, Dischidia etc. are the few examples.

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.