Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Role of an Epsom Salt for Houseplants

Epsom salt is a good supplement in organic gardening. Epsom salt can be used as a specific fertilizer. If your soil is deficient in magnesium or sulphur, Epsom salt will add these nutrients to the soil. As with any gardening alteration, it is necessary to take a cautious approach with Epsom salts.

Buy Plants I Buy Fertilizers I Buy pebbles I 40% Off Diwali Special Plants Pack I Offers

If you are not sure about a magnesium deficiency, skip the soil applications and stick to foliar applications instead. Although Epsom salts probably won’t harm your soil, they might be a waste of money. Conduct a soil test every three years so you will come to know what exactly is required.

Buy Plants I Buy Fertilizers I Buy pebbles I 40% Off Diwali Special Plants Pack I Offers

Perhaps the most natural and easiest place to start with Ultra Epsom Salt is with the potted plants that are placed around your house and porch. Adding Epsom salt is a simple way to increase the health of their blooms, and is something that you can include easily as a part of gardening.

For potted plants, simply dissolve two tablespoons of Epsom salt per gallon of water, and substitute this solution for normal watering once a month. Adding this Epsom salt solution to houseplants that have been potted for a long time is especially useful, due to the build-up of natural salt, which can assemble in the soil and clog the root cells of the plant.

Epsom Salt can help to remove this accumulation of natural salts from the pot, and can help to improve in the plant’s health and vitality. It is also useful for a newly potted plant, as it will more easily receive the proper nutrients and have a healthy start in life.

Most plants need plenty of sun to gain the benefits of Epsom Salt (and photosynthesize), so be sure to keep houseplants in sunny areas unless instructed otherwise. Using Ultra Epsom Salt with vegetables can also be beneficial because it can increase the amount of produce you get from the plant.

This is particularly beneficial to apartment dwellers and those with little or no personal yard space, as Ultra Epsom Salt can help you to get a large bounty within a limited space. It is a wonderful way to grow food easily and effectively, even at an apartment balcony!

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.