Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Tamarind is a box full of health benefits!

Tamarind, commonly called Imli, which adds a delicious flavor to your food dishes. Sweet, sour, and tangy, tamarind is one of the widely used spice-condiments found in maximum Asian countries. Tamarinds are evergreen tropical trees native to Africa and beneficiary in different health issues.

Buy Plants I Buy Fruit Plants I Buy fertilizers I 40% Off Table Top / Office Desk Pack I Offers

Improves digestive health

Tamarind is a natural laxative, and its dietary fibre content is quite high. Eating tamarind as a fruit or as a spice can increase the working of your digestive system, while the fibres help in normal faecal discharge & constipation. The fibre also stimulates gastric juices to speed up digestion.

Buy Plants I Buy Fruit Plants I Buy fertilizers I 40% Off Table Top / Office Desk Pack I Offers

Reduces inflammation

The anti-inflammatory action of this tart fruit helps break down inflammatory compounds. The essential oils from the fruit has anti-inflammatory properties that could lower the pain and nourish the connective tissues. It also helps in arthritis, rheumatic conditions, and gout.

Treats diabetes

The tamarind can help to monitor and manage blood sugar level fluctuations. This fruit helps to inhibit the enzyme alpha-amylase, which initiate weight loss. It slows down carbohydrate absorption, which otherwise can lead to the increase the insulin levels.

Maintains heart health

It is effective in reducing blood pressure and blood cholesterol. The dietary fibres in the pulp bind to bile salts, thereby help in an expulsion of “bad” or LDL cholesterol levels from the body. The fruit consists of essential vitamins and minerals which are important for the health of cardiovascular system.

Boosts the immune system

Tamarind has a high content of vitamin C, and other anti-oxidants, protects the cells and organs from foreign body invasion. Additionally, tamarind has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, antiseptic, and antipyretic properties that aid in boosting your immunity.

Recommended Planters : Colorful Planters :

Add a splash of colors to indoor or table-top plants at home and office with these colorful planters.

View | Buy Colorful Planters >> | Browse Planters by Size | Browse Special Planters >>

Buy ready to use nutrient-rich soil:

Buy nutrient-rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use, a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

Buy Decorative Pebbles:

Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :

View Details | Buy Decorative Pebbles >>

Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.