Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

Use Antiviral Herbs to Boost Immune System & Fight Infection

Antiviral herbs are a great idea. Many of you may be aware that the overuse of antibiotics in the past has created new drug-resistant strains of bacteria and viruses. These antiviral herbs may be found in natural remedies, but many are easy and very beneficial added to your diet.

Buy herbs | Buy seeds | 40% off on top 5 plants pack | 40% off on diwali special plants pack | Offers

1) Reishi Mushroom:

Reishi mushroom is used in remedies for viral infections,.This herb may be recommended for a number of health issues apart from viral infections, but its action as an anti-viral herb is well known

Buy herbs | Buy seeds | 40% off on top 5 plants pack | 40% off on diwali special plants pack | Offers

2) Ginger:

The root of the Ginger plant is commonly used in cooking but it may also be made into a herbal extract which is one of the natural antiviral herbs used in remedies.

There are a number of ginger root benefits, as is an expectorant and is beneficial for respiratory illness as it dilates the bronchial tubes.Drinking ginger root tea may be beneficial as it has a strong decongestant action. It may help sinus infections, and allergic rhinitis or spring allergies.

3) Cinnamon:

There are quite a few cinnamon health benefits, and it is very helpful to aid both the common cold and viruses such as influenza.It has antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial properties, and was historically used to aid people to preserve food.

4) Olive Leaf :

here are a number of benefits of using olive leaf extract, including its action as a wide-spectrum natural antibiotic and as an antiviral herb. it has a good action to aid your leaky gut to heal.

Buy herbs | Buy seeds | [40% off on top 5 plants pack]
(https://nurserylive.com/plantscaping-in-india/top-5-plants-pack) | 40% off on diwali special plants pack | Offers

5) Turmeric.:

This herb has an amazing number of powerful properties and its antiviral action is very helpful to assist you to get over colds and flu. It is a powerful anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.

Recommended Planters : Planters by Size

Choose planters according to size required for your plants for various purposes and locations.

View Details | Buy Planters by Size >> | Buy Planters by Type >>

Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:

Buy nutrient rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

I used to know about some of them, but thank you for adding some new information for myself, winter is coming so this is going to be a great idea to know how to take care and to fight infections! I think this is important to know. I used always to use drugs, or medications from online pharmacy reviews , and they are good enough, but sometimes you just need something natural, and i think that when winter is coming that’s the most appropriate time!

Thank you so much…