Buy 4000+ Plants Buy 800+ Seed n Bulbs Buy 600+ Pot n Planters Offers Free Million Trees Ask Wiki
Call: (+91) 9595 419429 (10AM - 6PM)
care@nurserylive.com | All India Delivery

You will be pleased to see this Dubai miracle garden!

Miracle Garden is one of the most beautiful gardens in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination.

Buy Plants I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offers

It is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on Valentine’s Day in 2013. The garden occupies over 72,000 square meters (780,000 sq ft).

Buy Plants I Buy Pots I Buy Fertilizers I Buy Pebbles I 40% Off Top 5 pack I Offers

The area is making it the world’s largest natural flower garden featuring over 109 million flowers planted. Dubai Miracle Garden has won the Moselle Award for New Garden Experience of the Year by the Garden Tourism Awards 2015.

The Dubai tourist attraction was honored at the International Garden Tourism Network (IGTN) Awards Lunch and Presentation during the 2015 Garden Tourism Conference in Toronto.

The main attractions in the park are - floral clock, peacocks, a butterfly park, and an aromatic garden. A scene of a Bollywood movie Hamari Adhuri Kahani, starring Emraan Hashmi and Vidya Balan, was shot in the garden.

They have planted a wide range of plants including herbs, shrubs, trees, and climbing-creeping varieties. Most of them are pruned and arranged in the specific shape for the display. You can get an idea about the decorative gardening for your own garden.

In addition to the large-scale floral sculptures, the Dubai Miracle Garden has a medicinal plant section and a fruits-and-veggies section. Got to know that, guests are able to make their own salads and teas from the plants.

Dubai Miracle Garden provides state of the art services and facilities including open parking, VIP parking, sitting areas, prayer room, toilet blocks, ablution facility, security room, first aid room, carts for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial kiosk and all other related services available for visitors.

The flowers are maintained by re-use of wastewater through drip irrigation method with an average amount of 757,082 liters (166,535 imperial gallons; 200,000 US gallons) of water per day.

This type of gardens are present in India too and everyone should visit and grow such places for getting freshness and health.

Recommended Planters : Colorful Planters :

Add a splash of colors to indoor or table-top plants at home and office with these colorful planters.

View | Buy Colorful Planters >> | Browse Planters by Size | Browse Special Planters >>

Buy ready to use nutrient-rich soil:

Buy nutrient-rich soil | Buy Fertilizers >>

In general use, a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.

Buy Decorative Pebbles:

Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :

View Details | Buy Decorative Pebbles >>

Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.